Covid-19 Office Procedure
Comforting Hands Hospice is continuing to provide care to our patients during
these uncertain times. We are monitoring the Covid-19 situation daily and
following the CDC recommended guidelines. Our first priority is the safety of our
patient and that of their families. We are taking extra precautions to curb the spread
of this novel virus. Our goal is to keep on providing the highest quality care to
patients and their families by keeping everybody protected. The following is a list
of a few things we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety.
– Comforting Hands Hospice (CHH) employees are screened for fever and
symptoms consistent with Covid-19. This is done by taking temperature and
documenting absence of symptoms daily.
– CHH employees must wear a mask during patient visits.
– CHH supplies masks to home patients for them to wear during visits from
– CHH provides anti-bacterial hand sanitizer to patients/family.
– Information about our services can be conducted over the phone with a nurse
in the office.
– Signing up/legal documents to start our services can be sent through email or
– Some of our visits with patients can be done over facetime.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us today! (918) 331-0003
Comforting Hands Hospice
Your friends taking care of your family!